I apologize if this is overkill publicity but because we had a short
advance time I want to be sure everyone who is interested knows of this
meeting.

___________________________________
A last reminder--

The Texas State Library will hold an open meeting at the ESC Region VI
location in Huntsville on Tuesday, March 5, 1996 from 3:15-5:00 p.m.  The
ESC Downtown Location is at 1301 Sam Houston (corner of 13th & Sam
Houston).  Anyone with an interest in school library standards is welcome
to attend and provide input about issues, comments on concerns, and
suggestions regarding the standards.

For further information about this or other meetings, contact Jeanette
Larson, jlarson@tenet.edu or 512-463-5456.

LM_NET Archive Home