One of the 4th grade teachers from my old school called and asked me to
send her a post card from the statistics conference I am attending in
Washington DC next week. If anyone has time and inclination, would you mind
sending postcards for her geography bulletin board? Anything for your area
would be greatly appreciated.

Celie Shudert
PO Box 552
Agana  Guam 96910

No matter what ANYONE says we ARE a partof the US postal system. It will
cost no extra postage!  Thanks in advance.

Guam is fifteen hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time
--livin' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian  /////// Guam Public Library System
                         - Resident Storyteller/Writer ///////
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home