Dear Fellow Netters, Toward the end of this month I will give a
presentation on internet sources and curriculum connections to library
Media Teachers and technology teachers.  I  hope to
find a unique way of presenting, something like "House of Knowledge"
"Curriculum Fair" "Visit Your Favorite Class" I will demonstrate the
sites on a laptop and will try to bookmark them ahead of time.  If you have
done something like this before and if you have any suggestions, please
contact me. TIA  Christine Stang

Christine Stang
cstang@east.slc.k12.ut.us
east high school