Thanks!  Thank you for all your suggestions and support on neatness vs.
activity.   I deleted a few too quickly or I would thank each separately.

As a temporary solution, we will be closing to classes a little earlier in
the afternoon, to be sure we are cleaned up for that day with the aid of
our student workers.

There may be some benefits for us out of the principal's new interest --
new recycled carpeting, plants, and general spiffing up.   It wouldn't be
bad for me to learn to be a little neater too.  Maybe if we show him that
we're serious about his request, he will listen better to us.  :-)    I
wish I could get him to spend an active period with us.  Sigh!

If anyone has a great, brief article addressing this,  I could still use it.

Faith Williams, librarian at Cardozo High School, 13th & Clifton Sts., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009.  202-673-7385  Faithw@cais.com or fmwill@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home