I mentioned using a Big 6 organizer when planning with teachers.  My
neighbor librarian gave it to me, and she got it from SLJ, August 1995.
The article was "Sharpen homework skills with the Big 6."  I have started
using it, especially with the teachers who don't seem to tell me anything
in advance and who are then disappointed about time, resources, other
classes using the library at the same time, etc, (you name it!).  It also
helps me to know in advance if a sub will be coming with a class, if
students will need special modifications, etc.  I don't plan without it
anymore.  Susan Mackey

LM_NET Archive Home