Dear Group,

        While going through my ancient filmstrip collection, I came
across a Guidance Assoicates filstrip/cassette "The Hope Tree of Harlem:
An American Tale."  I enjoyed viewing it and would like to show it.  Does
any body have any back ground information or information as to what has
happened to the parts of the tree.  It said that the trunk was put in the
Apollo Theater and that La Guardia had the stump placed in concrete.
        TIA

Jean B. Bellavance, Librarian jbellava@mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us
Gwynedd-Mercy Academy Elementary Division
P.O. Box 241
Norristown Rd.
Spring House, PA 19477
215-641-0379