Dear LM_Netters,

In the April, 1996 "Technology Connection" magazine,  on page 28, there is an
article title " A Day in the Life of a Listserv Moderator"  It is an article
on Peter Milbury's day.  Wow, what a day!!

My hat goes off to both Peter and Mike!!  If it were not for the two of you,
this Listserv would not have been created!!  And, if the Listserv had not
been created, I wouldn't have my LM-Net family.  I  learn so much from you
all every day, I can't imagine not having you around!!

Hope you all had a wonderful week,

Bunkie Wilson
Readfield, Maine
Bunkiew@aol.com