LM_NETTERS:  Earlier I sort of recommended "The Substitute" as a movie to
see.  This is not the sort of movie I ever watch.  Be warned I was "scared"
through most of it.  It is violent.  However, the plot is not completely
stupid.  So I was not bored.  What I enjoyed is the triumph of good over
evil and the strong position a sub had--for a change!  And in reality, I
think we all need a course in self-defense.  If any of you saw Oprah
yesterday, being prepared is a defense available to us.  Two authors were
there.  Their books were Strong on Defense by Strong and Not an Easy
Target (sorry I missed the name of the author). Have a nice weekend!
Darlene DeHudy Muskegon H.S. ddehudy@remc4.k12.mi.us

LM_NET Archive Home