For more years than I care to remember, I've worked up faculty
programs for Christmas and for end of year luncheons. After years of
writing silly poems and hitting writers' block, I decided to do take-
offs of songs, and they have been a big hit.
     One of our most popular was the "Grandma Got Run Over by a
Reindeer" - our principal's name was Bernice, and when one replaced
"Grandma"with "Bernice" and made other appropriate changes in words,
it was very humorous.
     Another time we sang "Big Spender" to our superintendent with
the words,"Spend a little dime with me." These are all done with
gestures and choreography:). The cornier the better.
    Our group which is known as the Melodious Monotones is open to
everyone. No talent is necessary - just a willingness to be a ham...
If someone has some clever ideas on end of school faculty fun, let me
know.  Judy

Judy Stewman,Librarian
De Queen High School
De Queen, Arkansas 71832