Dear fellow librarians: A fellow teacher and I are doing a weeklong summer
enrichment unit on the ocean and ocean life, I am looking for activities
using library books, videos, CD-ROM, laser disc, art, hands-on, etc. My
grade level is rising 6th graders to 8th graders. I am particularly
interested in activities related to the book The Sign of the Seahorse. I
will be glad to share information received if anyone is interested. Thanks
so much!
Jennifer Reynolds, Librarian and Storyteller
Robert E. Ellis Middle School
Hendersonville, TN 37075
reynoldsj1@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us

LM_NET Archive Home