Hi, LM_Netters! One of my colleagues has had a book, *Poetry of Black
America* challenged by a local very vocal parent. The district committee
meets Tuesday night to consider removal of the book from all media centers
in our county. He would like as many messages as possible in support of the
freedom to read. If you know and can support the book itself, that would be
great, too. He is having problems printing from FIRN, and so would like
day - OR, you could send your responses to me and I will drive them to him.
Thanks bunches! I know I can count on you all. Faith

LM_NET Archive Home