I need help again from you nice people!  A business teacher wants me
to conclude her "unit" on Internet in the media center because her
machines are down and we have a few more things on our file server.
We have Mosaic along with Netscape on 3 of our six machines and she
wants me to show them the difference in the two.  I don't ever use
Mosaic anymore, but I would assume that the two can do about the same
kinds of things.  I just like the "look" of netscape more and it
seems to be easier.  Can any of you help me with the differences?

The other question has to do with sites that I might give them that
will be of an educational nature.  A lot of them cruise and find
things about rock groups, etc.  But I would like to know what you
consider very helpful sites and/or activities for 11 and 12 graders
to know about.  I would like to give them some helpful reference
sites, etc. that they can use in school and in "real" life....Thanks
so much for any help you can give.  I have to present this on Monday.
George Anne Draper
MLS,Wynne, AR
gdraper@wps.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home