One of our young middle school teachers received a grant to travel
through the area of Sherman's March during the  Civil War.  We want to
try to connect him with some schools in those areas with which he could
correspond now, meet those teachers this summer, and then set up some
email projects for next school year.  Do any of you know any
teachers/schools in that area?  Are there any special museums, exhibits,
sites he should visit to collect further information?
Thanks.  He is so excited about the trip!  Thanks.
Jackie Carrigan, Technology Coordinator
Plainfield Schools, Plainfield, IN

LM_NET Archive Home