I'm at my wits end! Every day we have at least one shelf of books that
slide over, tip over the bookend and wind up everywhere. The students of
course don't have a clue how to put that many back, so they just lay them
on the shelf and I find them later all in a heap. The main problem, I
think, is our bookends. They are hard plastic, and pretty sturdy, but once
you take out a couple of books, everything slides. What on earth are other
people using to keep their books from falling over?

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home