Hi everyone..Now that the list is all together, I wanted to let you know
that I used the Amazon.com database to get the publishing data for almost
all of the books listed in the post.  This "almost" Books in Print, is
really wonderful.  I know that the address was just posted a few weeks ago,
but maybe some people missed it!

http://www.libertynet.org/~lion/books-for-lib.html

Again, thanks for all your great help and support.  bev
Bev Rovelli             brovelli@nsl.relex.com

Lyncourt School
2707 Court Street                phone:315-455-7571
Syracuse, New York  13208        fax 315-455-7573

Teaching the 3 R's:  respect for self
                     respect for others
                     responsibilitiy for one's own actions

LM_NET Archive Home