Just curious --

I am getting grief for closing my library down this next week to do
inventory. Primary grades are just missing one of their scheduled library
class times. I have several teachers moaning about loss of their prep
time(NOT complaining that their students miss out on wonderful library
time!). I am part time and my aide seems to think I didn't leave ENOUGH time
to get the library straightened out.

Just wanted to know what the average close down time was for most of you. I'm
in a K-12 small school.  I'd love to have some proof for a certain teacher!

Thanks,
Deb Dalton

Deb4books@aol.com