On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Irene Sabat wrote:

> at all times.  I would like to be placed on the LM_NET Digest instead;
> however, I no longer have the instructions as to how to change this
> service.  Please respond

LM_NET DAILY DIGEST OPTION AVAILABLE

   If you would like to have the messages posted to LM_NET compiled into
   single messages, and sent to your mailbox once or more each day, you
   have that option: The LM_NET Digest option.

   (If more than 175 lines of messages are posted on a given day, another
   daily digest will be issued after that cutoff point.)

   To start/stop the LM_NET Digest option, send a mail message to:

   LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

   with one of the following commands in the _body_ of the message,

     To turn the digest on:    SET LM_NET DIGEST
     To turn the digest off:   SET LM_NET NODIGEST

LM_NET Archive Home