          Sorry to post this to the whole list but I deleted the
          reqest for jelly bean information and then found some
          information.
               A video can be requested free from Worldwide Video
          Placement entitled "Mr. Jelly Belly's Factory Tour". I
          have requested other videos from them and they are
          absoultely free of charge. The only thing they reqest is
          that you fill out a form each year that they send you as to
          how often it was used and how many people viewed the video.
               It can requested by mail or by fax at 1-800-358-5218
               Worldwide Placement Video
               PO Box 58142
               St. Petersburg, FL 33715-9957

          Hope this helps!