Hopefully, some one out there can help with my e-mail problem since
my computer tech person won't.  I have Pegasus e-mail program and my
friend uses Elm.  The problem is I can only get two and a half lines
of her messages.  Neither of us has any problems getting messages
from anybody else.  We talk every day so this is getting very
frustrating.  We would really appreciate any suggestions.  My tech
person said it was only one person having problems with one person so
he didn't think it was worth his time.  TIA!

Tisha Petree, Librarian
California Middle School
205 South Owen Street
California, MO 65018