     Dear NETers,

     At a technology meeting today, we discussed having a policy
     that would be used by the elementary(K-4).  The one they
     had was several pages long and rather technical.  I don't
     think children in K-4 would really understand what they
     were agreeing to.
     Would any of you have a simple policy that we could use that
     you would be willing to share with us?
     This question may have already been answered and maybe I
     should search in the archives.  Please let me know if this
     is the case.
     Thank you.

     Fern Phillips   fernp@southside.ncsc.k12.ar.us
     Southside Elementary Library