You have confused Oz with another movie that Minelli did direct. I'm
thinking Easter Parade. At the end of the movie, Fred Astaire, Judy
Garland and their child are going down the street. The child is Liza
Minelli. (What can I do with all this useless information that is stuck
in my head.)
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School
Brockton MA
rowanj@meol.mass.edu

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Dr. DebbySue Vandevender wrote:

>         Her husband, Vincent Minnelli, directed the film.  In one of the
> last scenes, Liza (obviously a little girl) makes her film debut.
>
> Debby Sue
>

> Dr. Debby Sue Vandevender   3076 Silver Maple Drive  Virginia Beach, VA
> 23452-6772
> e-mail:  debbysue@juno.com
> phone/fax:  (757) 431-1017
> Love is patient and kind...
>

> On Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:07:37 -0500 Joan Miller
> <jmiller@FREENET.COLUMBUS.OH.US> writes:
> >Does anyone know who directed the Judy Garland movie Wizard of Oz?
> >We've
> >exhausted all our resources.  Thanks!
> >Joan Miller
> >Bexley High School Library