All:

I have a teacher who is CONVINCED that Mexico has a state flower (his term),
"...just like states here in the U.S."  I have exhausted the standard
resources (Europa, Worlkmark, State Dept. Bulletins, CulturGrams,
encyclopedias, etc.) with no luck.  DOES Mexico have a national flower?  I
really think that it does not, but if any of you experts out there know
absolutely one way of the other, could you let me know?

As always, this group is one of the most helpful and knowledgable ones on
the net!
Mark Williams
Librarian
Colton High School
"For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of
life, press 3 now."

LM_NET Archive Home