I just finished this after not being able to put it down.  A family goes
camping on an island and the mother breaks her ankle so the parents
decide to leave them their and drive quickley to the hospital.  While
they are there, a major earthquake occurs which eventually floods the
island.  The kids have to survive - oh by the way the younger daughter had
a spinal injury earlier in her life and is paralyzed from the waist, down.
I will have no trouble selling this and am sure I will have to get several
copies - I guess it is about 5th grade reading level.  Good high interest
book.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home