It really surprised me to see that it might be my 'job' that is causing the
tennis elbow instead of my extra curricula activities.  My right arm gets
so bad that I cant turn a key to unlock the door. Doctors are the worst
help..they can't seem to think outside of a narrow list of diagnoses.  I
have ben thinking of acupuncture also. Relefen does help plus ipubrofen.
Yoga also helps because I think it is important to build the muscles up
around the joint to take some of the stress off the joint. I have even gone
so far to join a gym so I can exercise the arms to keep them strong.  One
doctor did show me a great exercise where you hold a light dumbbell and
keep your arm at a 90 degree angle and holding the dumbbell pivot your hand
at wrist up and down. He said to build muscles also. Hope any of this
helps. Martha Morrill

LM_NET Archive Home