Dear 'Netters,

A middle school colleague and I are doing a presentation at a conference
in Jan. We have titled our presentation "Efficient use of the Internet"
(only could use 30 characters in the title). We
plan to talk about the different search engines, tips for using some of
these engines, how to use ERIC especially to search archives,
and various informative listserves.
We are looking for other ideas.
Somewhere I read about a site that lists the latest viruses and also a
site that publishes an educational update. If you know the URL for these I
would love to have it.

We plan to make a web page
with jump sites on it that will allow our participants to go home and try
out what was presented.  If you have some special sites or words of
wisdom, Cindy and I would greatly appreciate it.  Our audience will be
teachers k-12 and of beginning or intermediate level of expertise with the
Internet.

TIA

Kathy Keck  kkeck@ideanet.doe.state.in.us
Crawfordsville High School