I would like to show a 4th grade class how to look up all the
towns named Whitesboro in the U.S.  Besides Webster's Geographical
Dictionary (1988), a zip code directory, and the Rand McNally Road Atlas
(1996), and other atlases, what paper references would you suggest?
What CD's?  What sites on the net?  What is most up-to-date?

So far, the most laborious have been the zip code book and the road atlas
because you have to look up each state in turn.

The least up-to-date have been the geographical dictionary and the hard
cover atlases and the particular CD-ROMs that I have, US Atlas and National
Geographic Pictorial.  My CD's are three years old.

Joan

Joan Kimball (jkim@borg.com)
Clinton, NY
Hart's Hill Elementary School Library