LM_Netters,
    Earlier this Fall I down loaded a Hit on block scheduling from
the listserv.  When I overhead a discussion of what was obviously a
committee on alternative schedules, I gave the chair a copy of the
Hit.  The next day she came into the library, thanked me profusley
and asked me to get information on trimesters.  So, I'm appealing to
you to send us examples of calendars, your informal evaluations, and
especially any ideas from those of you have combined trimesters and
block schedules.
    We are a 9-12 grade, rural high school with an enrollment of 450.
    Thank you very much for any input.

Joan Gough, Library Media Teacher
Grand County High School, Moab, Utah
gough@gchs.grand.k12.ut.us