Jean,

You are not imagining this.  I checked in Granger's Index to Poetry, and "One
Perfect Rose" is listed under Dorothy Parker.

I checked the sources in which this poem appears, but our collection had later
editions of those titles...sorry!

According to Granger's (8th ed), the poem can be found in the following
sources:

- Fireside Book of Humerous Poetry.  William Cole, ed. Simon & Schuster, 1959
- Norton Introduction to Poetry.  J.Paul Hunter, ed.  WW Norton & Co., 1981
(2nd ed.)
- Norton Anthology of Poetry, Alexander W. Allison and others, eds.  WW Norton
& Co., 1983  (3rd ed.)
- Oxford Book of Light Verse.  William Harmon, ed.  Oxford University Press,
1979.
- One Little Room, an Everywhere: Poems of Love.  Myra Cohn Livingston, ed.
Atheneum, 1975

Hope this helps!

Barbara

Barbara Herbert   <herbert@georgian.edu>