LM-Netters,
     Last week I posted a request to the list for titles of fiction
featuring G/T children.  I'm still getting replies and will post a hit
later this week.  Thanks and keep the suggestions coming.
      Now I have another request.  What is the proper bibliographic form
for material downloaded from the net?  I just printed out some
information for a student doing a research paper, and he needs to cite
the material in his bibliography.  I haven't had a chance to check this
out, and we need this info ASAP.
     TIA,
                        Sharon Cooke     bookworm@midusa.net

LM_NET Archive Home