> I use Eudora and a Mac,

Another sensible user!! I do the same thing! It is so nice to go on line,
pull all the messages over, go off, answer everything and then go back on
to send it all. No time pressure other than my own. I am not spending so
much money being connected and my phone isn't tied up all the time!

By the way, Eudora is available for those who haven't seen the light and
bought Macs! :-)

I know! I have heard all the arguments for IBMs and against Mac - and
really they are getting so close there won't be much difference soon. But
the best line I heard all year was "Windows 9 5= Mac 87!"

OK, I have my asbestos full body suit on - I 'm ready!!!  Go for it!!

Best to all!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer and Storyteller ///
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home