I just finished watching my favorite non-sensical tv show (3rd Rock). At
the end, there was (I thought) the commercial everyone was talking about:
people standing in line, growing older by the second. BUT rather than the
library it was a bank they were lining up to go into!!

Could it be that PB has seen the error of their ways or do you think they
just want to be an equal opportunity insulter? :-)

Best!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer and Storyteller ///
tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home