Monday I sent a message to you all which bounced back in some sort of =
gobbledygook, so I'll try it again. Anyway, our school (1200 studentst, =
70 faculty members) plans to implement block scheduling next fall, which =
is, of course, stirring up some contorversy, not so much in the =
community as it is among our faculty members and students. Several have =
visited a few Kentucky schools with positive results. Our STLP =
kids(Student Technology Leadership Program) asked me if I would invite =
you to check out our homepage and comment and/or offer input in their =
"Forum":<http://www.gchs.greenup.k12.ky.us>. TIA
Missi Baker
Greenup Co. HS

LM_NET Archive Home