I have a physical education teacher in my school (Middle school--grades
5-8) who is looking at available software in his area for student records,
activities, or anything related to physical education that others are
using.  I told him that this group has the contacts and will direct him to
those in the know.  I hope you people have a good relationship with your
phys ed teachers.  They are looking at the purchase of a laptop computer or
whatever would be most suitable for the applications they will use.  TIA
Geri

LM_NET Archive Home