LM_NETTERS

Although I was not the one to post the information on Curriculum
Administrator Magazine several have asked me for the address.  I
finally  pulled a copy out and have the address for anyone interested.
it is free and has lots of really good information from good software
and CD-ROMs to some really good book reviews.  I always pull the
information card and ask for several things each month.

Although there is a tear out card I am sure if you write on school
stationary requesting to be oput on their list, they will accomodate
you.

Curriculum Administrator
P.O. Box 5250
Pittsfield, MA 0123-5250