I am looking for sites for students' to read and post reviews of books
they have read.  This is for 8th and 9th grade students who are willing
to write critical reviews of books they read if they feel their efforts
will be seen by others (plus they want to see themselves on the web!)
They are extremely enthusiastic; unfortunately, we do not have server
space to start our own library of reviews.

        Any links would be greatly appreciated.

        Eric C. Bateman
        Churchville-Chili Junior High School
        Library Media Center