Is anyone recording the war series starting at 9pm (Mtn) on PBS?  I missed
the first half of Monday's program and yesterday  somehow  the timer in the
VCR didn't go off.  I've got Wed. program (I even watched it).  Would
anyone be generous and send a copy of both Monday and Tuesday's programs.
I'll send you a clean tape in return or could I copy off someone.  The
history teacher  is counting on me to do this for  him and I'd  hate to let
him down.   Also, gee, I hope its legal to do this.   This is for  a
one-time classroom  use. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Maria T. Silva, Spanish/Librarian
Cascade Jr./Sr. High School
Cascade, ID  83611
208-382-4227