Dear collegues,

        I am quite inteested in picking the collective brain of the
profession as how we, as parents and teachers  can use media viewing i.e,(
Mr. Rodgers, Sesame Street, cartoons- basic children's television  viewing)
in a positive way for kids. Also , how could we use this media viewing to
help kids develop critical thinking skills?
        I am interested in your ideas, thoughts, experiences, and comments.
I will post a hit on the replys. I am also interested in what you think are
the worst programs for kids on TV and why.

Thank-you

James A. McGinnis
2A Yesteroaks Court
Greensboro, NC
(910) 545-0283
e-mail: jamrlw@ nr.infi.net

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization,it
expects what never was and never will be."
                        Thomas Jefferson

"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death"

                Auntie Mame via Helen Keller

LM_NET Archive Home