Our library has updated network software to Novell4, WIN95 and a new CD
tower. The technician who is setting up the lab cannot make our old DOS CD
products work in the lab.  We have used the Policy Editor to block out
exiting to DOS and
other things in Windows95.  Now when we try to create an icon and use our
DOS CDs on the network in the lab, we cannot get to them.  Does anyone
have any tips we might try?  If we take the policy editor off, it works.
I am thinking of buying a Windows security program such as Fortres but I
am concerned that these DOS CDs won't work with this type of software
either. Thanks for any help you could give.

Teresa P. Sterchi, Librarian            tpsterch@sacam.oren.ortn.edu
McMinn County High School               (615) 745-4142 (W)
Athens, TN 37303                        (615) 334-9749 (H)

LM_NET Archive Home