He's funny, his books are witty, his poems remind you of Shel S. or Jack
Prelutsky.  He spoke last night at a Meet the author workshop and had them
rolling in the aisles.  Grab him!
Molly Pearson
LaKewood Primary and English Crossing Elementary
Lakewood, WA
(north of Seattle)
mpearson@eagle.esd189.wednet.edu

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, ELIZABETH A. FINDLEY wrote:

> Hello!  Has anybody heard of this author?  I've seen a few of his books,
> and can't decide if I like them or not.  Do kids like him?  The Education
> Center (my employer--a.k.a. The Mailbox and Bookbag magazine) has an
> opportunity to interview him, but we don't know a lot about him.
>
> We need a response in about an hour, as he's about to jump on a plane back
> to England.  Please reply directly to me at eafindle@hamlet.uncg.edu or
> edcenter@spyder.net   TIA!!
>
> Elizabeth A. Findley
> Librarian-in-training
> UNCG
> Greensboro, NC
>
> eafindle@hamlet.uncg.edu
> EbethFin@aol.com
> edcenter@spyder.net
>
> "Tho' it be madness, there is method in't."

LM_NET Archive Home