We recently networked the building using Novell 4.1.  We have loaded
NewsBank onto a tower and are having two problems.  One is that
some workstations can't print information.  The other is a memory
problem with some workstations.  (At least we think that's what the
problem is because the program won't even load.)  Are any of you using
NewsBank on a tower and experiencing any of these or similar problems?
I would appreciate any help that you can offer us!  TIA

Barb Drake
Librarian
Maryville R-II High School
Maryville, MO  64468