Hello!

One of the teachers at my school asked me to get the video for the book
_Shiloh_.  I told her that I was not aware there is one but she was
pretty insistent that there is.

I have checked the archives and have found no other messages about this
and I have checked in a few catalogs with no luck.  If you know of such a
video, please email me privately with the information.  Then I will post
one message for others who might also want to know.

Thanks!
Teresa Caddell                         Meadowcreek Elementary (Crowley ISD)
Librarian                              2801 Country Creek Lane
Meadowcreek Elementary                 Fort Worth, TX 76123
tcaddell@tenet.edu                     Phone: 817-370-5690