Has anyone used the Slide and Sound Show software that comes with the kodak
DC40 digital camera? I tried it and it was very easy to use and really cool.
However after the last slide is shown I get an error message saying_"EMM386
has detected error #06 in the application". Of course when I contacted the
company-Inmediapresents- they said this was very unusual and kept asking me
when it occurs(as if I hadn't already told them!). Isn't this an error in
the software?I am still trying to get a straight answer from them but if
anyone knows how I can solve this problem I would apppreciate it.
Lydia B.Piper
Home-lpiper@csranet.com
School-!wges@csra.net

LM_NET Archive Home