The following bit of library whimsy was told to me today.

In my library the Magazine Request Form includes the following:

                (month)             (day)       (year)

A student filled out a form and included only the title but not the
issue.

When asked what issue she wanted, she stated that it was needed only for
the DAY and circled that word rather than indicating a specific date..
She obviously thought that we loaned magazines for 3 different time
periods: for a month, a day, or a year.  :)

LM_NET Archive Home