Please help me if you can....
My husband insists that with the amount of time I spend on line reading
my LM_NET email I should be able to find a website for a national
teacher employment agency.  He is a (frustrated) music teacher, doing
rental instrument deliveries since his last job expired(a maternity
leave long term substitute position).

I ahve searched for employment agencies, and teacher employment
agencies, and seem to have little or no luck.  One I did find was in
Australia, which is great, but he would like to find a job in the US.

Anyone know of any?

TIA!!!
Karen DeFrank
defrank@voicenet.com