This subject has been discussed before, but if you have experience
downloading your CD's onto the harddrive vs. the  CD server which has
multiple CD's, please let me know your thoughts or how (or whether) it
worked for you.  We would have a dozen or more CD's to put on inluding
Info. Access, McGraw Hill Science & Technology, Facts on File, a couple of
encyclopedias, SIRS, and others.  We are meeting Wed. afternoon, so I will
take your comments, ideas, suggestion with me.  Thank you so much for your
help.

Kathy Schaub                        Librarian
kschaub@panesu.esu14.k12.ne.us      Scottsbluff High School
Bs. Phone 308-635-6246              313 East 27th Street
Fax 308-635-6240                    Scottsbluff, NE 69361

LM_NET Archive Home