We are looking for information on the best CD-ROMs to buy for our school
which has about 35 networked IBM-compatible PC's, with Windows 3.2.

For example, and very important, what is the best networkable encyclopedia?

What about other programs for a very academic boys' school, grades 6-12?
 Something about the classical world would be great-- Latin is required.

Which CD's are better stand alone?  Or simply much cheaper?

We have put Info Trak on the network-- the network rights were free.

I know this has been written about before --if someone saved it and would
forward it that would be great.

TIA

 Faith Williams, librarian at St. Anselm's Abbey School, 4501 S. Dakota Ave.,
NW, Wash. DC 20017-2795  Tel 202-269-2362   Faithw@cais.com or fmwill@aol.com

If possible, please send to my CAIS address.  I can't post from there because
of all the spamming.  I would rather hear from you at aol than not at all.

LM_NET Archive Home