A word of caution about the video version of Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. I
bought it for my elementary school and was not able to use it because of
a one-time (I think) use of the f word. That is unacceptable in some
communities.  In mine it would cause big trouble.

marilynj@muskox.alaska.edu
Check me out; I'm on hold!

LM_NET Archive Home