My teachers are looking for the book _Parrot in the Oven_ by Victor
Martinez - quite the best seller, I guess, since I'm unable to locate even
one copy on the market.  `Distributor out of stock'.  The local library is
trying interlibrary loan, but there is a waiting list.  Any suggestions?
Next, we are looking for a video about shattering stereotypes, shot by high
school filmmakers in San Francisco - Balboa High, I believe - and no one
can recall the title.  I'd appreciate any information to get us closer to
obtaining these materials.
Thanks lots!

Daniela E. H. Imai
imaid.@telis.org