Please, please, please leave the book jackets ON THE BOOKS!  The children
(as well as we adults) love the color and most often select the books
based on the cover.  Illustrators work long and hard with the authors to
create just the right cover.  Do bulletin boards with other things and
place mylar covers over the book jackets ON THE BOOKS.

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Gail Wood wrote:

> What's a good way to organize book jackets? I have a lot of new ones and
> would like to make better use of them.  What filing system is the most
> usable - title, author, subject?  I use the jackets for bulletin boards
> mostly, but would other ideas.
> Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> Gail
> Sincerely,