Hi!
        My name is Kara Burkit. I will be graduating from Clarion
University in December with a B.S.Ed. in Elementary Education/Library
Science. I also could work in a public library's children's department.
        My husband and I will be moving to Marion, Indiana, at the end
of December. Although he will be attending Indiana Wesleyan University,
I am job hunting.
        If you know of any available library media positions or elementary
classroom openings or children's librarian's positions, would you please
contact me?

        I can be reached by mail at:
                Kara Burkit
                1400 Main St Chapman
                Bath, PA   18014
        or by email at     amiller@mail.clarion.edu

        Thank you in advance for your help--Kara

LM_NET Archive Home